This privacy notice aims to inform you about how we collect and process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us
Our contact details
Name: Beyond-the-Path Adventure
Address:18 Water Tower View, Chester, Cheshire, CH23EA
Phone Number: +447850401072
This privacy notice aims to inform you about how we collect and process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information. It tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
Our policy complies with the Data Protection Act 2018 (Act) accordingly incorporating the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regard to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at http://www.knowyourprivacyrights.org
Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
The type of data we collect
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you. Below is the breakdown of these data:
- Your identity includes information such as first name, last name, title, date of birth, and other identifiers that you may have provided at some time.
- Your contact information includes information such as billing address, delivery address, email address, telephone numbers and any other information you have given to us for the purpose of communication or meeting.
- Your financial data includes information such as your bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction data includes details about payments or communications to and from you and information about products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical data includes your internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Your profile includes information such as your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests and preferences.
- Marketing data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us; communication preferences; responses and actions in relation to your use of our services.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you so we can better understand what you need from us.
We use the information that you have given us in order to
- Manage and improve the website
- Administer and operate your account
- Process your bookings
- Tell you about important changes to the website and our services
- Processing card payments
Please note: We never encourage our customers to send card details by email as this is not secure. Information will not be kept for longer than is necessary to fulfil the required operations.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us at email@example.com
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legal obligation.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored with us and will never be released to companies outside of Beyond-The-Path Adventure for their marketing purpose.
We keep this information for a limited time after you have travelled – usually about three months – at which point it is deleted from our records. Where and when appropriate, personal data is shredded, and digital records are purged.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or on mob +447850401072 if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.u
- This policy applies to the Website, operating at the url: https://btpadventure.com/
- The website operator and personal data administrator is: Beyond The Path 18 Water Tower View, Chester CH2 3EA, Cheshire, UK
- Operator’s e-mail contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The operator is the administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the website.
- The website uses personal data for the following purposes: Keeping the newsletter, Handling inquiries via the form, Implementation of ordered services, Presentation of the offer or information
- The website obtains information about users and their behavior in the following way: Through data entered voluntarily in forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems. By saving cookie files in end-devices (so-called “cookies”).
Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
- The places of logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). As a result, personal data and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
- The operator periodically changes his administrative passwords.
- In order to protect data, the Operator regularly makes backup copies.
- An important element of data protection is regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
- The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator’s server: OVH sp. z o.o.
Information in the forms
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if provided.
- The website may save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The website, in some cases, may save information facilitating the linking of data in the form with the e-mail address of the user completing the form. In this case, the user’s e-mail address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, eg in order to process the service request or commercial contact, registration of services, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly informs what it is used for.
- Information on the behavior of users on the website may be subject to logging. These data are used to administer the website.
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for use with the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes: maintaining the Website user’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website; achieving the goals set out above in the section “Important marketing techniques”;
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Website users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies.Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular the following companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
- If the user does not want to receive cookies, he may change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.
- In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser you use from the list below and follow the instructions